In early 2021, Spaulding Academy & Family Services applied for and received a technology grant from the Flutie Foundation for the purchase of virtual reality (VR) headsets. We are a small, nonprofit special education … Read More
When schools abruptly shifted to online learning in March of 2020, a flurry of announcements about free digital learning resources followed. Gradually, schools returned to hybrid learning and, now, most … Read More
Recent Food and Drug Administration approval of the COVID-19 vaccine for 5- to 11-year-olds means that thousands of children who have continued to learn from home will dust off their … Read More
More content from this guide:
- 27 digital tools and edtech resources from FETC
- A fresh perspective on VR in special education
- 500 digital learning activities for the in-person...
- 8 digital learning tools for 2022
- 5 digital tools for school libraries
- 3 ways to get the most out of a digital classroom
- Defining digital curriculum in a new era of learni...