“When will I ever use this?” Math students have been asking educators this very question for decades. And yet, it has long been reported by Brookings (Loveless, 2008) and others … Read More
My school, located in London, is a rich and diverse community with over 40 languages spoken at the school. Affectionately known as a ‘village school in the United Nations of … Read More
Immersive learning experiences are a new type of educational experience that can be used in place of traditional lectures and classrooms. Immersive learning is meant to mimic the real world … Read More
Generation Z (people born from mid-1990s to 2010s) and Generation Alpha (those born between 2010s and mid-2020s) grew up surrounded by technology. For these young people, devices like smartphones and … Read More
From the same category
- Using VR to radically improve learning outcomes
- 10 cool AR and VR tools for the classroom
- Bringing the world to life through augmented reali...
- How immersive learning will revolutionize educatio...
- Taking the classroom into the world with VR and AR
- How AR can help students with special needs
- How 3D tech can help overcome learning hurdles