After decades of working with educational technology, I’ve come to the realization that technology will have its greatest impact in the classroom when educators allow learners to use digital technology as … Read More
As an educator with 21 years of experience in teaching and learning, I have had the opportunity to work with students of differing abilities and learning backgrounds. During a typical … Read More
Not everyone loves to read. Even in schools with strong reading cultures, some students just don’t feel the spark—yet. Through helping reluctant readers find books that capture their imaginations, teachers … Read More
During the pandemic era of “emergency teaching,” school systems across my state and around the country made deep investments in edtech resources. However, as we move into what some call … Read More
More content from this guide:
- Students need freedom to develop critical skills w...
- 4 tools to help students build post-COVID research...
- 6 time-saving tech tricks for school librarians
- 6 ways to help reluctant readers become booklovers
- 4 ways library media specialists lead digital tran...
- 10 reasons we love school librarians
- The new rules for library research
- Modern students need modern librarians